Saturday, April 12, 2014

K is for Kidlit.com

 

So … you want to be a writer? Where do you start? How do you get there? No worries. This month I’ll be sharing my A to Z list of writer’s resources: books, blogs, and beyond! Check back each day to find helpful resources for improving your writing and navigating your way through the publishing industry.


K is for Kidlit.com 

I am a huge fan of Mary Kole over at http://kidlit.com/. Not just because she runs an awesome blog, but also because she took the time to help me personally (years ago) when she didn't even know me. She didn't have to, but she did. And I'll be forever grateful.

In addition to her blog, she's also written an excellent book on the craft of writing:



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the resources and congratulations on your debut novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loooove Mary too! She's so amazing. I learned so much about the publishing industry and writing from kidlit.com and Mary also took time to help me out with a query letter once, which was so nice of her. I had the great chance to meet her during a SCWBI conference. She was really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously she is a great lady and generous with her time and knowledge! :)

    ReplyDelete